Monday, April 25, 2016

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!  I spent 7 hours working in the garden yesterday so I'm a little sore today.  I went to one of our first grade friend's basketball game on Saturday morning, as well as hosted my daughter's 6th birthday party that afternoon. Needless to say, it was a busy weekend!



Specials this week are the same as last week:
Monday-- Music
Tuesday-- Library
Wednesday--Computer
Thursday-- PE
Friday-- Art

We have been having some trouble with our printers and copiers at school the past couple of weeks.  We are all trying to deal with it the best we can but it makes certain tasks very difficult.  We were unable to do our STEM activity today because of it but I am hoping to be able to work it out to do it tomorrow instead.  Today we had a DANCE party after specials, thanks to James and Patrick for buying it for the class with their punch cards on Friday.  We have some talented dancers in here and my oh my do they love the song "Cheerleader!"

Congratulations to Landon and Alexis for making their AR goal!  

Congratulations to James for being the first person from our class to make the challenge goal this grading period.  Remember, in order to reach the challenge goal students have to earn 11 points with at least 80% accuracy by the end of the day on Thursday, May 19.  Those who do will be allowed to attend a PIZZA party!  We have several students who are getting very close!!!

Enjoy your evening!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment