Thursday, April 28, 2016

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TERRELL!!!!  THANK YOU FOR THE DOUGHNUTS!

Reminders:
Written Reading Test for Matthew and Tilly tomorrow
Spelling Test for Unit 8 Lessons 4-5 tomorrow.
Ch. 6 Math test on Monday

I just wanted to let you all know that I will not be here on Monday.  My daughter is having surgery to remove a tube from her ear, which hasn't fallen out and is giving her problems.  So far this year I have not had the best reports from substitute teachers after returning from an absence.  I really hope after the stress of dealing with my daughter's surgery that I can come back to an AWESOME report!!!  I will be stressing the importance of this with my students tomorrow before they leave.  Please discuss this with your child at home, as well.  Thank you, in advance, for your support!

High Fives & Hugs!  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment