Tuesday, February 2, 2016

We had our reading test over Unit 5 today.  I am VERY pleased with the results.  I spent almost double the time teaching this unit than I have in year's past.  It was definitely worth the extra time!  I am so proud of these kiddos! Thank you for reviewing the study guide with your child at home.  I have no doubt that it helped!

I wanted everyone to be aware of the specials schedule for now:
Mon.- Library
Tues.-Computer
Wed.- PE
Thurs.- Art
Fri.- Music
This will stay the same until we have a day off school (ex. Presidents' Day). Then the schedule gets pushed back a day.

Important Dates:
Friday, February 5-- Spelling Test  (blue, true, glue, few, music, ruby, pure, chew, do, come)
             Family Reading Night in the gym 6-8 PM
Monday, February 8-- Math test over Chapter 3
Friday, February 19-- Six Flags Reading Logs due



No comments:

Post a Comment