Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Dear Parents and Guardians,
I just wanted to take the time to thank each of you for sharing your first grader with me.  It has truly been a pleasure to teach this class!  This year has been a great success.  There were many challenges, as well as triumphs.  There have been lots of smiles, laughter, and friendships made.  This has been one of the sweetest classes I have had in all of my years of teaching.  I am very proud to pass them on to second grade, but also sad to let them go!  Not only have the students been wonderful but you have been an AMAZING group of parents to work with.  I feel like we were all on the same “team” and we worked very well together.  As a whole, you have been one of the most supportive groups of parents I have ever worked with at Whiteside.  I hope that you can continue to have strong relationships with your child’s future teachers, as well.  It really does make a big difference and it sets such a positive example for your child!

I hope that you and your first grader (now second grader) have enjoyed this year as much as I have.  I feel truly blessed to have been part of your child’s academic career!  

Have a safe and exciting summer!!
Hugs and High Fives,
Ms. Bleich

No comments:

Post a Comment