Friday, February 24, 2017

reminders for next week

We had two birthdays to celebrate this week!  Happy Birthday to both Maile and Darnez!  Thank you Darnez for the yummy cupcakes and juice!

Thank you again to LaShane, Tanaja, and Zachary for buying the popcorn party with your behavior punch cards.  Thanks to ALL of the parents who donated popcorn!  We had an abundance donated so we will be set for the next few popcorn parties in our class.  Thank you so much!  I truly appreciate it and the kids had a great time!

Remember Reading Logs are due on Monday.  Your child should have read and logged at least 4 new books since last Monday.

Spelling Test on Thursday, March 2.

No school on Friday, March 3.

Parent teacher conferences have been scheduled.  If you received a conference request from me please show up at your scheduled time to speak with me so that we can stay on track.   Thanks to everyone who returned conference notes, whether I requested to meet with you or not, I appreciate you getting those back to me!

Have a great weekend!

Hugs and High Fives,
Ms. Bleich

No comments:

Post a Comment