Tuesday, March 15, 2016

I hope everyone has had a terrific Tuesday!  We had a great day today!  Lots of learning and lots of fun!  

Congratulations to Dasani for creating the tallest pipe cleaner structure for our STEM activity!  James took second place but only by about a half of an inch!  

My children visited us this afternoon for the last 50 minutes of the day.  They didn't have school today and no one to watch them after 2, so they hung out with us.  It was fun to be able to get my kids and "my kids" meet!  ha

I had a note all typed up to send home regarding reading books and I tried to send it to the printer twice but it wouldn't print.  I love technology when it works!  I'll send it tomorrow if the printer is working.

Your child will bring home their reading book every night except for Friday.  Please listen to your child read the story of the week.  Discuss the questions on the page following the story.  This week’s story is The Kite.  The discussion questions are on page 45.  I will send home a slip for you to sign stating that your child has read the story but I will only send it once a week.  I will usually send it on Wednesdays.  During regular 5 day school weeks the multiple choice portion of the test will be on Thursdays.  The written part of the test will be on Fridays.  I will send home a comprehension worksheet on Thursday evenings to help practice for the written part of the test.  

Have a great evening!  I hope you're all enjoying this weather!  I'm about to take my little ones to the park and home to BBQ!  We love spring weather!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment