Friday, August 26, 2016

What a week!  I'm exhausted!  I'm sure your children are tired too!  The first week is always exciting and tiresome for all of us.  It was a great week here in first grade and I think we all deserve a pat on the back for a job well done!

Congratulations to the following students who received STAR STUDENT awards this week:
Dean, Makaelyn, Tanaja, and Jaylan
What a great way to start first grade!

The brown bag biography was so fun for all of us.  I love learning about my students' favorite things and what's important to them.  I enjoy seeing what they bring to represent themselves.  I learned a lot about them and hopefully they had fun gathering these items with you.  I was SO PROUD of EVERYONE for sharing!  It's not always easy to get up in front of everyone and speak but they all did a GREAT job!

Have a super duper weekend, First Grade Families!

Hugs & High Fives!
Ms. Bleich

No comments:

Post a Comment